Search This Blog

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Love Story: Should I say "Yes"?


Hello to you all.

Rather a dreary Sunday morning over here, if I may say. It's cold, and wet. The air is filled with heavy autumnal aroma, the rain "lingers" in the clouds, the temperature has dropped significantly..
All of the above are perfect reasons to start off the day with a little bit of romantic boost. Not just that, my darling friends: in the following Sundays to come, we are gong to read the "Brides in love" magazine together and enjoy the stories it provides (no, dear cousin, if you're reading this: I am not married - it's just a magazine's name, not a hint)  :)

Are you ready?
.... set, go:








I hope I made the right choice with this story (and the ones to follow). It did gave me a little bit of goose-bumps on a first read - but the ending is so overwhelmingly lovely...
That's why I love our Sundays.

Have a magnificent day... and do tell me about it.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like our weather is essentially on the same page at the moment. Last year we were treated to especially lovely October, complete with one (if not "the") warmest Halloweens I've ever enjoyed, but this year is much more in keeping with the usual Canadian norm, which means you're pretty lucky if you escape snow on All Hallow's Eve (many was the night as youngster that my mom bundled us up in snow jackets, boots and mitts beneath our costumes before sending us out for a night of trick-or-treating).

    Fingers crossed some sunshine fills both of our weeks before this month wraps up and winter really does start again.

    Oodles of hugs & happy Sunday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Jess.
      As I recall it, we too have had a mild(er) autumn last year. Alas, this time we headed from peep-toes to ankle boots in one week.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete