Search This Blog

Friday, 26 September 2014

House is a home


Happy Friday!


While I was taking a long walk today (no cycling on a strong wind and a weak stomach - my advice to you, my dear friends), I gazed at other people's yards. I can do that, since it's harvesting seasons, and most of the house gates are wide open, expecting a tractor, a combine.. or a truckload of soybeans.
I've seen some amazing gnomes placed all over the wast lawn. I've seen full array of roses giving their last bloom. I've seen an elderly woman gently sweeping her front yard, making sure she does not disturb the playful puppies. And, then I thought of the "What a wonderful world" song.. and I whistled it up until this moment..

Allow me to show you another house plan. Today, it's

Hillcrest


The Hillcrest is a side-gabled vernacular cottage that is tidy and charming with absolutely no wasted space. The two bedrooms open onto the living room and dining room and share a Jack and Jill bathroom, a configuration common twenty years previously, but less common in kit home plans during the 1920s.

...

I would like to share another beautiful sight with you. I was fortunate enough to be able to catch a magnificent moment of sun slowly coming down, as I was cyclng on Wednesday.

No special filters were used for this.
There was no touch-ups done.
It was as you see it.

I always said that "I wish you could have seen it" - now you can. And I'm more than happy to share it with all of you out there.
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, that last one! And I just love these house plans! Keep 'em coming x

    ReplyDelete