Search This Blog

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

BURDA Wednesday


Hey there!

In case you're wondering where's your Burda, and why it's late today.. it's because I'm bad at juggling tasks, and I can't do many things at a time. I do praise Napoleon, but he's one of a kind. Yes, surely, there are a lot of folks out there claiming they can do "multitasking", but I'm not one that belongs to that clique. I like to do one thing at a time, at my own pace - to make sure every single thing I do has got my maximum attention.

Without further ado, there it is, the second part of December 1955:















 Unfortunately: NO, there is no pattern for the penguin.






There we have it - half a decade of fashion, done.
...

In case you haven't heard of it - I do have another little blog of mine. You can hop over there, by clicking HERE 
and enjoy your heart's delight in 1930's era.. Hollywood style!
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment