Search This Blog

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

BURDA Wednesday


Hello friends!

Unfortunately, today's Burda magazine hasn't made it to our time in it's full glory, so I'm able to give you only those few pages that survived since November 1955.








While you are watching these pages, I'll be well into our new event: this September (today!) we are hosting a competition in making of ajvar.
One of the following posts I'll be sharing a recipe with you (I'll try to get the winning one, but I can't promise, since most chefs keep their winning meals a Top Secret).
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! But at least a few pages were salvageable and still shining with their timelessly fabulous vintage fashions and ads. It would be a sincere crying shame if the page with those evening dresses had been lost. I want the yellow + black and pink + red ones soooo badly!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete