Search This Blog

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

BURDA Wednesday


Hey there, my Wednesday friends!

There's a lovely quote from Coco Chanel: "Every day is a fashion show". It has much deeper meaning than plainly telling us to dress-up. We don't only dress up to impress the eyes on the street, and to pin-point affection our way. We should also dress up to boost our confidence, to produce a smile... and to greet the world with our best.

Let us see some lovely ladies at their best.
We are heading back to 1955, it's October, and the sweaters are "in".





















Have an amazing day, my vintage-loving friends.
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I needed the lightness, the fun and the respite that spending a minute or two with this week's edition of Burda Wednesday delivered. I've been so busy lately, and life keeps throwing some of its usual curveballs our way, and between the two, my spirits are a bit worn out, but thankfully - no word of a lie - looking at beautiful vintage images like this always helps to revive them.

    Have an amazing day yourself, dear Marija!

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This warms my heart.
      It truly does.. to know someone is inspired and cheered up by my lovely Burda magazine. That Is the reason why I post them, since there's no need for many words, the pictures are therapeutic. :)

      thank you for your kind words
      Marija

      Delete