Search This Blog

Friday, 29 August 2014

Lace up the stockings, cut your shirt short, put pockets in your hat - styles advices from 1922


Hey there!

Happy Friday!
Not much is going on, besides me being nominated for a The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by my dear friend Jessica from Chronically vintage blog. I hereby promise to take my part, as soon as I find the time for it, my friends.

Today, I am getting outside my regular area of interest, and I'm hopping down to 1920's, and there awaits a lovely article on the latest fashion. Shall we take a look? 






 In order to explain you a bit, how I'm doing lately, allow me to give you a quote from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
The Encyclopedia Galactica, in its chapter on Love states that it is far too complicated to define. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of love: Avoid, if at all possible. Unfortunately, Arthur Dent has never read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
I have read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but I still find it complicated. :D
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment