Search This Blog

Friday, 11 July 2014

House is a home.


Hello there!


After all," Anne had said to Marilla once, "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.

― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea

...
Summer days? Hardly so. Today, quite a dissapoining day: woke up to see the rain hanging in the clouds, getting ready to fall. As I had my breakfast, it fell. It's cold outside.
This makes me sad, because we're supposed to be having our two-day Town Fair starting today. Hopefully, the sun will come out, and we'll have good days.

Here's an image of our town square; the blue tent is the the stage, that is to be lifted for tonight's concert. I hope the rain stops, so the audience can enjoy themselves. In case it doesn't, we're moving it all to the gymnasium (safetu first)


More images, and more words on this, after tomorrow's main event. I stil haven't been informed about my duties for the event; but I'll make sure to snap some pictures for you.

Now, it's about time to get back to the subject of this post, yes?

The Dorchester


With its vaguely European style, the Dorchester has an easy living floor plan. At just 28 feet wide, it would have been suitable for most city lots. The living room is the full width of the first floor and easily divisable into two areas with a logical circular flow connecting all the main floor spaces.

I will "see" you later.
Marija

No comments:

Post a Comment