Search This Blog

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

BURDA Wednesday


Hello.

Today, we're heading off to the World of Brides. :)

Every summer issue is showing us
these colorful and fun dirndls.


"The most beautiful evening dress for you"
















This green dress would fit a ball, 
a great event like something out of "Gone with the wind".




There's a joke going on these days: "It has rained only twice this summer. First time for 20 days. Second time for 30 days"
This is the year with most rain ever recorded, over here. We're seeing it every single day - and I say: I'm getting tired of it. I'd like some nice, summer days. 

Sunshine, please.. come out.
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the gingham outfit that the little girl is wearing in the last image is truly one of the cutest vintage kid's garments I've ever seen. If I had a young daughter, I would honestly hire a seamstress to recreate it (as best as possible) for her - heck, I almost want to do that for one in my own size (it's that cute! :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete