Search This Blog

Friday, 16 May 2014

So, my dear.. You want to become engaged?


Hey there.

It's Friday.
To tell you the truth, I wasn't going to post anything today, but as I was looking for something lovely to write about, I came across a page that was so striking, it instantly got my attention.

.
.
.
.
.


In an instant I managed to forget about the dreadful situation we have here, since our weather is horrible (maybe you've even seen it).
.
.
.

Allow me to add just another ad to this:


Now, it's complete.

(oh, not the be mistaken: this was not a way to inform the world of ANY happening in my life - since I'm not getting married - I'd need a significant other to complete that task) :)
Have a great weekend, my darling friends!
Marija

2 comments:

  1. Though some might look at this cartoon panel and view it as antiquated, quaint or even sexous, I see little of those things here and actually think that, applied to both sexes, that same general advice is as useful today as it has ever been. I'd happily take a bit more good, old-fashioned courtship over the "hookup culture" of today's world any day!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave this much thought, Jess.. weather to post it or not.
      Would it be offensive? Sure it would, there are people that offended by anything. Would it be ridiculed? Of course it would, many people find this old fashioned courtship utterly ridiculous. Would it be considered sexist? Yes, it would - by some.
      But, I don't write this blog for pleasing "some" people. I write it for myself.. and others like me.

      So, I'm glad you liked it.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete