Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

BURDA Wednesday


Hey there.

You haven't got the idea that I'm not posting BURDA today, have you? I just a bit late, since today it finally shined upon me (in quite so many ways) and I was more that busy outside the house. I had some work, then I had some gardening.. and then there was my bicycle (a story for some other day) Rest assured, I never forget our dear Burda, my friends.
Last time we have started enjoying October 1954, so I'll be sharing with you the second part of the magazine today.
Shall we?






























So many ideas, so much inspiration.. now you see why this one is one of my top 10..
...
 I have to brag about a step up in my job. Well, yes, I'm now a permanent employee, two years of paientce and waiting have payed off. I'm so happy I can't tell anyone, just because I'm afraid it might burst this bubble of joy I'm wrapped in right now.

Have a wonderful week, my friends!
Marija

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great pics! Thank you for sharing them! I want the skirts, the shoes..the everything! :)

    ReplyDelete