Search This Blog

Saturday, 5 April 2014

Parisien chic - a gems from Tublr


Hello.

Quite the while ago I've posted one set of these wonderful images. To be honest, I save these for a situation such as this one: when there is no time to write.
So, sorry for not being able to inform you about my garden (I'm making sure to do it on Monday).
And, as a consolation prize - here are some amazing ladies from my favorite age:








I hope work will get less hectic soon, and time will be mine again to use it the way I want to. Until that happens, have a wonderful weekend, my friends!
Marija

6 comments:

  1. oh my wow!!! I love the sleek 1930s fashions. I'm not built for the slim lines of the 30s, but I do love ogling over them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favorite fashions. As you've mentioned it, they are so sleek and slender..

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete
  2. I love these! So stylish and elegant.
    I hope times will slow down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words, and I also hope this fast mode of living will end soon.

      Hugs
      Marija

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I accidentally shot this one off as a spam. So SORRY, dear. My mind is a bit frantic these days, so most of my actions are mechanic ones.

      Again: Je regrette.
      Marija

      Delete