Search This Blog

Wednesday, 2 April 2014

BURDA Wednesday


Hello.

Not only do we have a full size, all-pages-there Burda, but it's so big, that I have decided to split this one in half. Unlike my usual self, I feel a bit off today (not put down, just plain sore throat), so I have no actual strength to sit up straight long enough to write up my comments... but I'll appreciate yours. 

Time machine is on - we are going back to June 1954.
Part one.





















Next part, I'll have for you.. next Wednesday.
I hope you're having a wonderful spring, my dear friends.
Marija

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these! Do you happen to have the pattern sheets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a matter of fact, I don't have the patterns themselves, but I do have the technical data pages.They might be helpful, dear.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete
    2. Hi Marija,

      That is very helpful, thank you! Would you be able to share them?

      Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. No problem, dear.
      Let me know what's the pattern you'd like via email (you've got the mail-box at the bottom of this page), and I'll send them directly to your mail. OK?

      Hugs
      Marija

      Delete