Search This Blog

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Love story: May and December


Hello.

Can you believe it?
January is gone. We have one month of 2014 behind us. How was your month? I'm thinking of starting to review my previous months.. but would it be too much of a bother to you, my friends?

Let us relax, and take a look at Heart Throbs magazine's love story. This time we are going to melt down with the sweet little gem.

Synopsis:
Panic gripped me at the thought of living forever in poverty! Even as an artist, I wanted something more than love in an attic surrounded by unsold paintings. So I settled for a man much older than I who could give me luxuries I longed for. I sold my soul in a romance of May and December.







This is not just a story of love and romance. This is a story of everyday women's questions that are quite hard to answer; one of them being: "Will love bring food to my table" - and I hear this one often. Settling in for safety and comfort OR battling and braving it out with loved one - what do you think?

♥♥ Pinky Honey

4 comments:

  1. Can I have her blue princess coat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and the red dress with the white collar at the last few frames. :D

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete
  2. Much like Joanna, I'll happily take her wonderful princess coat and you know, I'd also (seriously) love to have her hair as well. I've been feeling both shorter lengths and blonde hues a lot in the past couple months.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's her bangs that I'd love to have: the full, well shaped, nicely cropped bangs. As far as the outfits go, like in all other love stories, I'm adoring her garments. The ladies are always greatly dressed.. so, it's not only stories that pull me in.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete