Search This Blog

Sunday, 12 January 2014

Love story: Vengeance in her heart


Hello there.

The year is slowly moving on.. I'm moving along. Just one more celebration to go (another New Year - we sure love to celebrate!). And, it's time for Heart Throbs magazine's love story.

Synopsis:
Sometimes, when a woman loves a man desperately.. and finds that her love is not wanted, it is unfair to judge her harshly! Yes, even when in fury and frustration she seeks to destroy that man's love for someone else! I know, for I nearly lost Bob Maynard to and embittered woman who and only vengeance in her heart.
All right, sounds intriguing. Let's read:








Once I've read a sentence "..her name was Fury" - that can be used here, right?
I hope this story has given you a boost, and empowered you to brave out the following week, my dear friends! 
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. It certainly could! :) And you know, I think this fast paced story did indeed send a bit of empowerment my way - which is a good thing indeed, as this year hasn't gotten off to the best start. Nothing terribly bad, just a a few of those curveballs the universe is ever so fond of throwing my way!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Universe has a strange sense of humour, I know.
      These love stories get me up and tumbling, and for a moment make me lose awareness of the fact that I am not a part of it, and they warm my heart.

      Have a great day!
      Marija

      Delete