Search This Blog

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Love story: I'll cry no more


Hey there!

My Sunday mornings are the time in the week when I allow myself to melt with joy while reading these. Sure, I've read them as I'm making this post.. but reading it on Sunday morning makes it special.

Synopsis:
Soon after mother died, father bought a string of resort cottages on Sunset Lake. In this romantic setting, to which each vacation season brought new crop of attractive young men; I should have found the love for which my heart secretly hungered! Instead I found myself packed with bitterness, resending the fate that had made my older twin sisters lovely and popular and left me to play the role of an awkward ugly duckling. 






One of my favourite stories indeed is: an ugly duckling one.
Have a wonderful week, my darling friends.
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now I just love that you have a special Sunday ritual of rereading these posts and savouring their stories on the last (or first, depending on one's preference and/or the country they live in) day of the week. It strikes me as being a grownup take on the classic Saturday morning ritual of watching cartoon shows on TV.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* I love that you're all about yellow this year! I fell in love with all over again the fall of 2012 and have been smitten with the sunshine hue ever since, so I'm right there with you on the yellow front in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making Sunday special in this way truly did me good, Jessica.
      I think I stress lot less - knowing there's a little sweet story waiting for me at the end of the week (it's the last day of the week over here) :)
      I hope I'll manage to introduce yellow.. and I'm looking forewarn to seeing you in purple.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete