Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 January 2014

Love story: I was nobody's girl


Hello.

Happy Sunday! It's time for love story. I'm a sap for these, I won't lie to you. That's THE reason I post these lovely stories for the rest of you. They make me happy, they warm up me heart.. and I love sharing that feeling with the rest of you.

Synopsis.
You think your life gets dull? What about mine? Eight hours a day dipping chocolate in a candy factory! And when I stepped out for a "big date" it was for a movie and hamburgers with one of the truck drivers in the factory. No wonder I grew heady with excitement and lost my heart to a man who offered me a fleeting moment of glamour.










"...his girl for the rest of my life."
This is the most romantic Sunday morning so far.

♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. That is a marvelous - one might argue, even the most important - reason to share anything on your blog. Happiness, sadly, sometimes falls to the wayside in the blogging world, where some folks strive to create content that they think will please their readers, instead of stopping to remember to write for their own happiness first and foremost. I think that those who blog about the topics and images that bring them joy first and foremost have the best, most soulful and appealing blogs around (like yours, dear gal).

    Tons of hugs & happy Sunday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, dear.
      Some might call my blog a bit chaotic, but I say: I post what I like. This is my space, and I like it to reflect my interest and Romance is surely one of those. Let me put it this way: I never felt like I need to get two types of daily newspapers in order to "sandwich" a love-novel so that the World does not see. :D

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete