Search This Blog

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Love story: Honeymoon house


Hello.

New year, new love story.
As I've promised, this is one of the things I'll keep doing in 2014.

Synopsis:
The home which Danny Reed and I had planned with such loving care stood as cold and empty as I felt and looked as lonely and forsaken! And the sign on the lawn told my story - of the honeymoon I wouldn't be taking and a house I though I'd never live in, even though it was built for me.








Now - that's a great story to begin the year with.
May your year be filled with sweet love, my friends!
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Love her outfits in all of these panels. The first red dress + skull cap-esque hat + wide belt + pearls (or beads) + a bangle bracelet in particular are calling to me. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a similar hat now, as I have the other components (in various colours) and would love to replicate this great mid-century look.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you very much for your great comment on my lipstick post. I'm sorry that MAC hasn't set up shop in your country yet. That's a shame!!! If you'd ever like me to buy something for you (we have a small MAC counter in a department store about an hour away from us) here in Canada and then you pay me (the actual cost, of course) for it, I can always ship it overseas for you, dear gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the major reasons why I'm loving vintage comics is precisely that: the adorable outfits and fool-proof sense of fashion the artist has.
    Now.. now that you've given me idea, I have some serious makeup-related thinking to do.

    Christmas hug!
    Marija

    ReplyDelete