Search This Blog

Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Let's focus on our faces - how to have better complexion


Hello.

A clear, glowing complexion is at the top of every woman's beauty wish-list. Clear skin is a sign of youth, health and vitality, so it's little wonder 85 per cent of women say it would make them feel more confident.


I have a horrible face (sooner we face the truth, sooner we can deal with it). Dermatologists and modern cosmetics producers like to call it a "sensitive skin" - but what it really is - a hard-to-handle persistent problem. So, dealing with it is my everyday task.

I found a wonderful article on complexion.
Let' take a look.
(click on the images to open in another window and make them easier to read)





This is not a thing of vanity.
Our faces are the first thing anyone who approaches us sees on us. Our faces greet, our faces smile.. our faces give out our emotions in the most amazing way. And that is why it is our pleasure to treat our face with tenderness and care that it deserves.

I am preparing a post about my (ehmm..) new hair and I'll be posting it later this week.
Have a wonderful Tuesday, my dear friends!
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've been away too long from blogging, I've missed tons of lovely blog posts here on your blog. I love this article on how to get a bright complexion. And you're right it's not a thing of vanity it's about making ourselves feel good and confident.

    I can't wait to see your new look! :) Have a darling Tuesday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see you back here. :)
      New look will be posted these days.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete