Search This Blog

Friday, 27 December 2013

Reading time - notes on conversation and a resolution to remember


Hello there!

Counting days?


I've been roaming up and down the web, reading some interesting articles, and I came across Tower Light magazine; Student newspapers of the State Teachers College (STC) at Towson.
It's the January edition.
In it there is one amusing article on conversation that I'd like to share with you. Here it is:




I like to collect all Manner-related things. This came to me as quite amusing read; since it's written by a college student. I like to see the views of common people, with their own insights in the matter. I'm glad I was able to learn how a young person describes, in their own words, the ways of "do" and "don't" of their modern day behaviour.

.
.
.

Since this is THE moment  to write your Resolution (come on, take initiative); Tower Light magazine had yet another interesting read for you.. take a look at it:



I'm not sure about number 9.. since it's never been scientifically proven that kissing girls are "unhealthy"; but I do admire this fella's decision to stay away from temptation. 

Four more days 'till 2014.
Write down your Resolutions, my dear friends.. and share them with me. Sharing Resolutions will enhance your chances to succeed in keeping them.
♥♥ Pinky Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment