Search This Blog

Sunday, 15 December 2013

Love story: Third time is lucky


Hello!

Happy Sunday.
You know it, right? It's time for a Heart Throbs magazine's love story. And this time, I will not fail you.. since this has became a tradition by now.

Synopsis:
Two heartbreaks were too many! The first left me sick and hurt with a deep sense of hopelessness! The second made me bitter and defiant! I believed that all men were cheats and two - timers! Would I dare take another chance with romance? Could it be true that the third time is lucky?
To tell the truth: I can easily relate to this one. Just how many times can a woman get up after a lost battle: two, three? I'm still counting, my dear friends.
That aside, let us take a look at our heroine, and her troubles:










Empowering story.
"You fall down, you get up.. and keep moving" - this one is ever so true.

Have a lovely weekend, relax, power-up for the forthcoming week (and I must dash - I have a lot of decorating to do).
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. It is indeed! There's little choice otherwise; one must pick themselves up, dust themselves off and plow ever forward in life, no matter how many times they get knocked down.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, my dear.
      Some like to say it "get back on the horse" - but since I don't own a horse I must satisfy to get back on my own two feet (ignore the bruising) and move on.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete