Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Love story: Kisses come second


Hello there!

Chilly Sunday morning calls out for a warming story. I can think of no better story to warm up one's heart than a Love Story.

Here's what it's about:
Love itself wasn't enough for me! As soon as Gary Russel and I, Jill Sager, had set our wedding date, I plunged into an exciting program of shallow activities that left me  no time or energy to satisfy the hunger of Gary's lips. Then I learned that a man craves more from the woman he's going to marry .. more than I was willing to give! For me, kissed came second.
Let's take a look:









This is the first Bridezilla in a comic book, isn't she?! I haven't seen the phenomena older than this one - or maybe I need to do more research (rest assured - I will dig deeper, and I'll find this one out)

Have a lovely day, and a lovely week, my dear friends!
 ♥♥ Pinky Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment