Search This Blog

Monday, 25 November 2013

Parisien chic - a gems from Tublr


Hey there!
Happy Monday everybody!

(take a look at the end of this post, I'll be introducing you to something new on Vintage - brought to my attention by my dear friend Jessica's post - go see her, how she shines!)

But, before that, let me show you another set of lovely 1930's gals from Paris. Without doubt, these are my all time favorite garment-style.



Green, violet and marine-blue style dresses, something I'd love to own and wear to work on my spring days. The detailing is precious, it makes all the difference to the ever-so-popular shirt dress.



These two garments would be perfect for a day like this - it's raining outside (I think I notices a bit of snow coming down, togehter with the rain).
These would make this ghastly weather feeli lot better.



Absolute elegance - white afternoon dress with purple cut-in details combined with fur (no one sais that it has to be REAL fur - as long as it's fluffy, it's divine).



More elaborate afternoon dresses. I'd say, these are for quite the formal gatherings, since their cut is conservative and their colors are black. The olive-green, however, is more appealing to me, and I'd chose it for a matinee.



Evning dresses.
Pink dress is build so it suits any gal, but the black one requires it's owner to be sleek and slender, since it's sleeves and the botton add deffinition and volume to the look.



These would suit us all. I can imagine the girl on the righ holding a dance card in her hands, meaning she's ready to fill it with names of her dance partners for the evening.
Wouldn't it be fabulous if we had the chance to be proud owners of such a card (and to be lucky enought to fill it up with names of handsome fellas) :)



Afternoon summer dresses - there's no mistake there. They simply state "I am your afternoon dress, do wear me to your date and have some ice-cream, dear".

.
.
.
Now.
About the New & Wonderful:
There's a new magazine out there!


It's called V&OAK (meaning Vintage & One Of A Kind style). Go, see it HERE.

This is what they say about them:
V&OAK is devoted exclusively to Vintage & One of A Kind style. Fashion, homeware, and lifestyle based on the unique, the handmade, customised, and rediscovered. We’re not about recreating looks from certain decades. We’re about mixing it up for timeless, individual style. If you share our ethos, don’t forget to subscribe to our emails, to get the latest stories from the world of Vintage & One of A Kind style direct to your inbox. We also offer several opportunities for getting involved with V&OAK.
This little gem is twice-a-year publishing, so don't miss it out.

My week will be a heptic one (so, I'm trying to prepare as much as I can now)
I hope you have a wonderful week.
Many hugs!
♥♥ Pinky Honey

4 comments:

  1. Vintage magic wand, oh vintage magic wand, wherever did I put you? I need you so very much so that I can suddenly have each and every one of these sublimely stylish, beautiful fashions (very much including the shoes and hats) appear in my closet right now! *Sigh* They're all so dreamy, gorgeous and wearable. Lacking said magic wand, I'll just have to keep daydreaming and vintage shopping in the hopes of finding some genuine French fashions of the era myself.

    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including me in this post, honey. Your unwavering encouragement, support, and love sincerely mean the world to me, my darling friend.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you're done with the wand, send it over. I, too would have no problem in finding space in my wardrobe for an amazing pieces of clothing that we see on these images.

      You're most welcome, because you deserved it.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete
  2. I'm totally fascinated with all these models you shared here! Love especially the last photo, so wonderful .... thanks for sharing! Happy week dear Marija.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever so true, my dear Rosy.
      These images amazied me, and I knew my friends would like to see them. The last picture is the "most friendly" one, isn't it. It simply invites you to take it and wear it when meeting friends.

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete