Search This Blog

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Love story: I married a Good Time Charlie


Hello.
Happy Sunday to everyone!

A week has passed quite quickly. It's time for another one of Heart throbs magazine's little gems. A love story indeed.

Synopsis:
"Isn't Fran Skyes lucky?", people would say about me. "Imagine being married to the most popular man in town". Oh, it did seem exciting, to be the wife of Gordy Skyes, whose wonderful personality won over everyone who met him. But no one knew pf the pain that seared my heart, the aching loneliness that became my lot the day I married the Good Time Charlie.
..and here's the story:











 All is well that ends well.
Next week, I'll be quite busy with work (since I'm obligated to attend forums, seminars and a business fair); but I'll try to keep up with what's new in the "old" world.

Have a lovely Sunday my dear friends!

♥♥ Pinky Honey
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these old comics that you post! Have a really great Monday dear gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate it.
      More will be coming, be sure of that!

      Hug
      Marija

      Delete