Search This Blog

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Love story: I had to be different


Hey there.

Sunday. Day to rest, to think about the following week and to allow yourselves to to a bit lazy. What better way to spend some time, than a love story from Heart Throbs magazine?

Synopsis:
Nothing about me, Nadia Wallis, was "ordinary". I made sure of that! My own unique guest house on the family estate, my clothes, my conversation, were all planned to cause a stir in the smart society crowd over which I reigned as a veritable queen. But their compliments weren't enough to make up for my heartbreak when the one man I wanted to impress ignored me completely!












Have a lovely week, my friends!
♥♥ Pinky Honey

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I want her awesome tricorne-esque black hat so much! In each of these great vintage comics, I find at least one garment or accessory that I wish I could tap my heels - Wizard of Oz style - and have magically appear in my closet. :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be great if we really could do some "hocus-pocus" and get the garment gem in our wardrobe? I'd chose Edith's fur and hat.. (if I could pick out two - since they are both adorable).

      Hugs
      Marija

      Delete
  2. I'm love vintage romance comics! So nice to see another fan:) If you want some serious "free" vintage romance comic reading, you might like to check out digitalcomicsmuseum. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, digital comics museum is a great place to be, I've visited it numerous times. Not only the "lovey-dovey" prints, all the comics back then had style, they had a story and they've provided guidance.
      Great to "see" someone who loves vintage comics!

      Marija

      Delete