Search This Blog

Monday, 18 November 2013

100th


Hello there.



I still can't believe it's been 100 times I clicked on "publish" button. 100 times I've shared my Vintage Scrapbook, articles, fashion magazines, love stories.. and a piece of my life with you, darling friends.

I'll be sharing another piece of myself.
This is a list I snatched from darling Jessica's (hello dear!) post "Answering an A to Z about me questionnaire" that you can read HERE (I hope you'll pop up to her place and take a look)


An A to Z about me



Here are my answers:
A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: 100 x 200 cm (also known in here as: the Military Bed)
C. Chore that you hate: Window washing in the winter, because of the dreadful feeling of goosebumps when the water runs up my sleeve as I’m desperately trying to reach the upper right corner.
D. Dogs: No, thank you. We own one, but I do not claim him. 
E. Essential start to your day: Oatmeal and half a cup of coffee. Yes, half.
FFavorite color: Green. Number two is red. (some days it’s the other way around)
G. Gold or Silver: These days I’d go for silver. But, if my clothes tells me “wear something golden with me” I do.
H. Height: 172 cm – that’s about 5'7" (and then I wear heels, no wonder I'm single)
I. Instruments you play: Depends. Is being able to whistle considered as an instrument? No? Than, just a bit of piano.
J. Job title: Oh, well.. Here goes: Senior Associate for Environmental Issues (sounds so posh in English – I should write this more often)
K. Kids: No. Simply: No.
L. Live: In my hometown, in the house I was born in. Live according to strictly set rules, routines and timetable, some may call it Spartan (I prefer: "being organized")
M. Mother’s name: Ilinka (a truly Vintage name).
N. Nicknames: Some may include: Maja (that’s Maya in English), Major (yes, as a Military rank), Majuška (how should you read this one? I guess: Mayushka – meaning – “the little one”) and Majuš (shorter version, devised by my friends and neighbors)
O. Overnight hospital stays: None. Ever. So far. They did tried once.. it didn't end well (there were bites involved - my apologies to the male nurse)
P. Pet peeves: One too many. I have the strongest dislike to poor table manners such as: loud chewing  talking with mouthful, slurping anything liquid, loud munching.. (I dare not continue, you’ll get the idea that I’m a Pet Peeve Girl)
Q. Quote from a movie: "As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to beat me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!" ~ Vivien Leigh as Scarlett O’Hara in “Gone with the wind”.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed. I do get up on my left foot, and I tie my left shoe first.. so, I call myself “left footed”.
S. Siblings: Yes, an older brother named Marko (that’s Marco).
T. Time you wake up: 05:38 (5:38 AM). "Being organized" - remember? 
U. Underwear: Not paying much attention (guilty as charge), but I do wear “shape-wear” (meaning: faking the breast area and pretending I have got some).
V. Vegetable you hate: Spinach. Gosh, just seeing the green slime.. and what about the Popaye? He must be blind.. falling for a creature like Olive?! I blame spinach overdose for that one.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing. (That’s a lie). Other people do. Only thing that’ll make me late is me being dependent on a ride by Other People (who are notoriously late all the time – they know who they are!)
X. X-Rays you've had: Oh, my. Let me jug-up my memory.. give me a moment here. I had a tooth X-rayed, than a whole jaw. Once a chest (obligatory one), and once my head (there was a storm, I was running home, and a bar fell on my face, disfigured my nose – not the happiest moments of my life, I looked like a boxer that lost a fight.. to a metal bar)
Y. Yummy food that you love: You know I was oversize? You know why? Because I love food, and I call them all “yummy”. Jokes aside: walnut strudel (a definite favorite – German cuisine so ingeniously adopted by my people), uštipci (HERE is the Wikipedia link to it), profiterole (I believe you might know them better as “cream puffs”) and the list just goes on..
Z. Zoo animal: Polar Bear. Not ANY polar bear, but the one I keep going to see every time I go to the Zoo, the puffy, guffy (OK, I’ll write it: fluffy) cuddly beast. Oh, and lemurs (it’s a “Madagascar” thing, forgive me).

Now I know my ABC
Next time won't you sing with me?

 I'm inviting everyone to share their A to Z list.
Many hugs.
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments: