Search This Blog

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Running with stressed mind is like running with scissors


Hey there.

This is a short post.


Chaotic days ahead.
Working heavy-duty overtime is better than not working at all. Non the less, it tires me out, it wears and tears both my body and my mind.
I'll try to stay on the track, but forgive me, dear friends, if I don't manage to say my "hello" to all of you. I'll make sure to compensate it when this "urgent business matter" is over.

I'm optimistic, so don't you worry.
Look:


Happy days will come after "grumpy days" are gone. Right?

Hugs to all of you.
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Hold on my dear, I'm sure better times are coming! Sometimes we're struck with a really hectic scheduele at work but somehow we get through it. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my dear friend.
      Your words are a comfort, and they are giving me strength to hold on and keep on working hard.

      Hug right back at you
      Marija

      Delete