Search This Blog

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Love story: I was a Tomboy


Happy Sunday everybody!

Daylight saving and turning back the clock one hour made me get up at a early hour. Without much to do in this time of day (and since I'm unable to go back to sleep), I'm looking around Web and searching for something to amuse me, intrigue me.. something to share.
Since it is now became a custom, I'm introducing you to yet another story from Heart Throbs magazine. This time we're touching the subject well known to me: a Tomboy.

Synopsis:
I came by the nickname Justly. As a kid, I played with boys instead being a little lady! And I never changed until someone came along who caused me to resort to feminine wales. That's when I won the game of love.

















How are you spending your Sunday?
♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, dear,
      It's a relief - to be lazing out and to read a story (oh, how I need a lazy day..)

      Marija

      Delete