Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Love Story: I hated Men


Hey, hey!

Sunday's here, and with it a time for a love story. Who's better to gives one but the old trusty pages of Heart Throbs magazine.
Let's take a look at what it's about:

When I tore up my wedding gown, I vowed I was through with men! To me they were all alike - evil and deceitful and selfish! When you read of my bitter experience maybe you'll understand why...


















This story honestly shows that love, patience and care conquer anything.
Have a lovely week, my dear friends!

♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Her wedding dress is so awesome! I love the instantly recognizable 40s lines and styling. If I was getting married and looking for a short sleeve vintage gown, I'd happily wear that exact dress. It's so pretty! I just love all the terrific vintage fashion inspiration old comics like this can offer up.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are ever so true, dear Jessica.
      These drawn and imaginary pieces are pure inspiration. In these stories we get to find out about the way of dressing up, but also about the way of thinking back in the day.

      Hugs
      Marija

      Delete