Search This Blog

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Love story: Swamp Flame


Hello!

It's Sunday - and it's time for another lovely Heart Throbs magazine's love stories.

Synopsis:

What was the mystery of Mara King's strange life? Why had her father buried her alive in the depths of the Cypress Swamps, forbidding her even a glimpse of the world beyond the curtain of Spanish Mose? Mara never knew.. until the day the rich and handsome Bob Westly wandered into the lost bayou and found her! Than, for the first time, she tested the forbidden wine of Life and Love.



















Have a great week, my dear friends!

♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. When she says "I never knew a boy" that reminds me so much of some of the lines in the classic Little Mermaid song Part of Your World.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes..
      You made me sing:
      "I wanna be where the people are
      I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
      Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
      Oh - feet!"
      That one always made me emotional.

      Have a great day.
      Marija

      Delete