Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 September 2013

BURDA Wednesday!


Hello there!

Is it Wednesday allready?! Oh, my.. time flies. Well, without further ado, let us jump into our Glamourous Time-machine and turn the nob to June 1950.

Let us take a look:


 In this issue: "Hand-made lingeire fashion"


 ODO-RO-NO - "for everyday woman"




 Printed silk dress






 Big and small polka dots




 House and..


 ..guest dresses


 "When a derby is expected"




 Fashion advice




 "High summer clothes.."


 "..for the full-figured"






 "For the.."


 "..night"


 Best possible bag-belts for the young girls


 Rose patterns


 "It is not..."


 "..allways hot"


 Practical bed-guard


 "The Pearl Neclace" - continuing story








 Summer socks










I hope you will be having a great day!
I will post pictures from my Milan trip really soon, so stay tuned.

♥♥ Pinky Honey


2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart, what a marvelously lovely post of yours to return home to! While I enjoyed my short respite from the internet (I adore the web, but we all need a breather from it every once in a while), I did really start to miss my daily dose of vintage images delivered via the blogs I follow in particular, so it's especially great to see this bevy of awesome Burda images this morning.

    Big hugs & so very many thanks for each and every one of your beautiful blog comments lately,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it and it made you happy, dear. Coming back home from a journey (I too had traveled, but mine was a business trip), it is good to see how's everyone on the Blogoshpere doing.

      Marija

      Delete