Search This Blog

Wednesday, 18 September 2013

BURDA wednesday!


Hello all!

I have decided to make a change - since I love making changes when Autumn comes. So, instead of reading a piece from LIFE magazine, I will be posting "Burda" magazine scans from now on. As of now, this day of week will be known as "BURDA wednesday"

Today - May 1950.





Gorgeous combination - dress and bolero 


The Summer Wind 


Ladies dressed for the town 


For the Summer 


 Dress your best for the special occasion


 "Stay for the holydays"


 "For the holyday travel"


 "For the beach and sports"


 Gorgeous sportswear


 "For the big and the small"




 "Fashion advice"




 "Our kids in the sun and the watter"




 "Our kids in their Sunday best"




 "Mr Tumble" - sounds cute.


 Girls dress with smockking


 Beautifl lingerie


 Lovely clean clothes








 Red ladie's sweater


 "The pearl neckleace" - I presume a love story.










 Little sewing course


 I don't know about you, but I woud not say "no" to this





Let me know if this change is to the better.
Have a lovely day, dear friends!

♥♥ Pinky Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment