Search This Blog

Monday, 9 September 2013

BURDA fashion - April 1950.


Hello there!

I'm thinking.. would my dear readers like to see some vintage magazines? I'd say - you would. Since I've got a shash here - here it is (might give us some inspiration):


Adorable polka-dot dress, the staple dress for 1950's look


Green dress and a green parrot .great combo.
Oh, notice the heart pillow in the back..


 It writes: "for any time of day" - I agree


 Contuinuation of everday wear.


 Have you wondered what were "in" colors for April 1950?
Wonder no longer - here they are


 New shapes? Yes, they are.


 For all the ladies who are not skeleton-skinny - "for strong figures" dresses


 "For the ladies over 50"


 This is "more becoming everyday"


 Also, be more becoming.


 This is what we now call "teen fashion"


 ..ih, and "tween", too.


 For the firts warm days.


 "Home and professional aprons"


 ..second page.


 You ALL know what this is - Easter chick and bunny
(I'm tepmpted to make these)




Let me know if you'd like me to share more Burda-love with you.. and I will.

♥♥ Pinky Honey

2 comments:

  1. Yes, pretty, pretty please, that would be awesome! These Burda images are flat out breath-taking! There isn't a single style here that I wouldn't gleefully wear (and, rather interestingly, I actually have a vintage pink and white polka dot dress that looks strikingly to the dress in the first image here). I love started my Monday morning off with these fantastic 50s fashions, honey, thank you so much for sharing them.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I knew you'd be the one to like them. :)
      I'm glad that I was able to help someone start their Monday morning with something nice. More will come soon.

      Marija

      Delete